Beneteau Oceanis 38.1 - CVITA
Available from Split - Croatia, comfortable sailing boat Cvita is suitable for up 8 guests. There are 3 cozy cabins + 2 heads, making it perfect for charter with your family or friends.
- Model year2019
- Length Overall11.13 m
- Draft2.09 m
- Cabins3 (3D)
- Berths8 (6 + 2 in saloon)
- COCKPITBoat hookStern showerFendersElectric windlassChain and rope for spare anchorSprayhoodGangwayTeakAnchorBiminiBaloon fender - aftCockpit tableHelm
- KITCHEN/CABIN EQUIPMENTStove/ovenbed linenSink(C/W water)Small towels 50X70cmMosquito nets on portholesGas bottlesFansKitchen utensilsHot waterFridge
- SAILSLazy bagManual coach roof winch to starboard H35.2STA-clutchesBackstay adjustmentGenoa sheet track leads adjustable from the cockpitFurling genoaMainsail arch
- InstrumentsHifi:Fusion +interior loudspeakers & waterproof exterior speakersCompassPilot bookOff shore pack B&G 7'' wide wireless screen, B&G V50 VHF, AIS receiver funcitonBattery chargerCoastal pack B & G Zeus 7'', B&G V50 VHF, AISTVGPS charter plotterVHFFM radio/USB connectionNavigation chartsShore power 220VAdditional service batteriesWind instrumentsAutopilotSolar panels
- SAFETYDinghyElectric bilge pumpOutboard engine - extraEmergency signalsFirst aid setLife beltsBosun's chairBinocularsLife jacketsFire extinguishersFog hornAxeManual bilge pumpFloating smoke signal
- EQUIPMENTDeep cast iron keelExtra water tankHolding tankYanmar
Extras (set dates to enable)
Optional extras can be added when availability is checked
Prices & Availability
ACI Marina Split, Split
The Maritime Law requires boating and VHF radio licenses for operating boats in Croatian waters. Along with Croatian licenses, numerous international sailing certificates are also recognized. In case you or any of your crew members do not have the necessary certificates, we’ll be happy to find a great skipper for you. Just add a skipper as an optional extra to your booking. Check the entire list of valid boating certificates.
The refundable amount is paid at the base in cash or by credit card before the charter start. It is reimbursed at the end of the charter after the boat has been checked and confirmed as undamaged, by our base manager and staff.
Once you send an inquiry, we reply as soon as possible with a booking confirmation. In order to secure your booking, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 30% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, 20% is due 6 months prior to the charter start and 50% four weeks before embarking.
Special Terms & Conditions for Princess Karla Lagoon 450 F LUX, Princess Kiss Lagoon 50 LUX and Princess S – Lagoon 55 – Download Special T & C. In order to secure your booking for these boats, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 50% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, and 50% is due 2 months before embarking.
You may cancel the booking after confirmation by sending an email. In case you cancel the booking up to 60 days before the charter start, the refund is 70% of the total price. Canceling 59 to 30 days before embarkation, the refund is 50%, and in case of cancellation of fewer than 29 days, there is no refund.
Read the latest conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia on the official site of the Croatian Government. Here you’ll find information regarding temporary bans, i.e. restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about the Coronavirus statistics for Croatia, you may visit this site.
What does the boat rental price include?
The bareboat charter price covers weekly accommodation on board. This includes the full equipment as stated on the check-in list, bath towels, bed linen, dinghy (tender), gas, GPS, wireless Internet, VPN cell phone. For sailboats, the outboard engine is included in the price, as well.
What are extra expenses?
Obligatory additional costs are final cleaning & transit log for sailboats and motorboats, and comfort package for catamarans.
For all additional equipment that you order, you pay extra during the check-in procedure. You can find these prices in the valid Price list (e. g. outboard engine motorboats, gennaker, snorkeling equipment, S.U.P. board, etc.)
Prices quoted in the valid Price list don’t cover marina berths and harbor fees, fuel, and provisioning.
What is tourist tax?
The tourist/sojourn/visitor’s tax is a fee for general tourist services and facilities. Nautika Centar Nava charges the tourist tax at the check in for the entire charter period and for all persons older than 12 on board. The cost is 10 HRK/day for persons over 18 and 5 HRK/day for children from 12 to 18.