Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 - NAUTI BUOY
Sailing yacht "Nauti Buoy" is available from Pomer (Pula). 1 owner cabin, 1 bunk bed cabin and 2 double cabins in the stern make it suitable for 8-10 guests. It is ideal for groups of friends and families sailing with children. SUP boards & Outboard engines are included in price.
- Length Overall14.6 m
- Draft2.35 m
- Cabins4 (3D + 1B)
- Berths10 (8+2 in saloon)
- COCKPITFendersBiminiBaloon fender - aftCockpit cushions setCockpit tableBoat hookChain and rope for spare anchorCockpit showerBathing platformCockpit speakersElectric windlassSprayhoodGangwayHelmTeakAnchor
- KITCHEN/CABIN EQUIPMENTHot waterFridgeSmall towels 50X70cmFansMosquito nets on portholesHeating Gas bottlesSink(C/W water)Sea waterKitchen utensilsbed linenStove/oven
- SAILSFurling main sailFurling genoaGerman system
- EQUIPMENTSensor(Log, Speedometer, Temperature) BowthrusterHolding tankYanmarSteering wheel
- InstrumentsCompassGPS charter plotterSolar panelsAdditional service batteriesNavigation chartsAutopilotShore power 220VWind instrumentsPilot bookVHFFM radio/USB connectionBattery chargerHifi:Fusion +interior loudspeakers & waterproof exterior speakers
- SAFETYAxeElectric bilge pumpFire extinguishersManual bilge pumpFloating smoke signalFog hornBosun's chairOutboard engine - extraBinocularsLife jacketsDinghyEmergency signalsFirst aid setLife belts
Optional extras can be added when availability is checked
Prices & Availability
ACI Marina Pomer, Istria / Kvarner
17:00 / 09:00
The Maritime Law requires boating and VHF radio licenses for operating boats in Croatian waters. Along with Croatian licenses, numerous international sailing certificates are also recognized. In case you or any of your crew members do not have the necessary certificates, we’ll be happy to find a great skipper for you. Just add a skipper as an optional extra to your booking. Check the entire list of valid boating certificates.
The refundable amount is paid at the base in cash or by credit card before the charter start. It is reimbursed at the end of the charter after the boat has been checked and confirmed as undamaged, by our base manager and staff.
Once you send an inquiry, we reply as soon as possible with a booking confirmation. In order to secure your booking, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 30% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, 20% is due 6 months prior to the charter start and 50% four weeks before embarking.
You may cancel the booking after confirmation by sending an email. In case you cancel the booking up to 60 days before the charter start, the refund is 70% of the total price. Canceling 59 to 30 days before embarkation, the refund is 50%, and in case of cancellation of fewer than 29 days, there is no refund.
Read the latest conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia on the official site of the Croatian Government. Here you’ll find information regarding temporary bans, i.e. restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about the Coronavirus statistics for Croatia, you may visit this site.
What does the boat rental price include?
The bareboat charter price covers weekly accommodation on board. This includes the full equipment as stated on the check-in list, bath towels, bed linen, dinghy (tender), gas, GPS, wireless Internet, VPN cell phone. For sailboats, the outboard engine is included in the price, as well.
What are extra expenses?
Obligatory additional costs are final cleaning & transit log for sailboats and motorboats, and comfort package for catamarans.
For all additional equipment that you order, you pay extra during the check-in procedure. You can find these prices in the valid Price list (e. g. outboard engine motorboats, gennaker, snorkeling equipment, S.U.P. board, etc.)
Prices quoted in the valid Price list don’t cover marina berths and harbor fees, fuel, and provisioning.
What is tourist tax?
The tourist/sojourn/visitor’s tax is a fee for general tourist services and facilities. Nautika Centar Nava charges the tourist tax at the check in for the entire charter period and for all persons older than 12 on board. The cost is 10 HRK/day for persons over 18 and 5 HRK/day for children from 12 to 18.
RogoznicaIstria / Kvarner
Soline bay in the middle of the Adriatic hides our third charter base – Rogoznica. We chose marina Frapa because it is perfectly situated between the historic towns of Split and Sibenik. Moreover, you can visit the fascinating Dragon’s Eye Lake, that’s just next to the marina. Additionally, when chartering from Rogoznica, explore either North […]
Base ACI Marina Pomer
Add extras +