Cannes Yachting Festival 2019
The top catamaran manufacturer, Lagoon, will be attending the next Yachting Festival in Cannes, from 10 to 15 of September 2019. The Cannes Yachting Festival is the biggest event in Europe and the first to start the new season. This year, it promises to be bigger, from Vieux Port all the way to Port Canto.
During those days, following Lagoon catamarans on Cannes Yachting Festival will be on display in Sail Multi section in Port Canto:
- Get to meet the mini-maxi catamaran, the Lagoon 40. Discover the comfort and capability of the sleek and innovative design.
- The Lagoon 42 delivers performance and comfort to its guests on a new “organic” level that aims for the harmony between space and man.
- Take a closer look at the new design of the Lagoon 46. This catamaran is made for enjoyable sailing while bringing the living on board game to a whole new level.
- Navigate through the waters with elegance and style on board the Lagoon 50. The open minded catamaran is designed to bring comfort and functionality on board.
- Go beyond with the 23-metre sailing catamaran from Lagoon, the SEVENTY 7 is remarkable for the harmonious transition between indoor and outdoor luxurious spaces.
Find the catamaran motor yachts in Vieux Port at Quai Max Laubeuf:
- The award winning catamaran of Lagoon, the SEVENTY 8 is a motorboat that is made for the oceans. With luxurious design and endless possibility of customization, the SEVENTY 8 is ready to please the most sophisticated cruisers out there.
- Experience the vibrant innovation first hand at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019. Take a look at the new Lagoon SIXTY 7, the motorboat catamaran that delivers unparalleled sophistication and simplicity altogether.
Nautika Centar Nava will be at the Yachting Festival in Cannes next September. Meet our Sales Team during the Festival and learn more on the perfect combination of Lagoon catamarans and Croatia and the Adriatic Sea.