PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
This Personal Data Protection Statement by Nautika Centar Nava is based on the General Data Protection Regulation and it applies from 25 May 2018. It refers to all the web pages that Nautika Centar Nava owns and operates which may act as data collector. The websites are as follows: www.navaboats.com, www.lagoon.com.hr, www.beneteauboats.com, www.searay.com.hr, www.bostonwhaler.com.hr, www.nimbusboats.hr, www.saxdor.hr, www.tiwal.hr, and www.x-yachts-croatia.com
Nautika Centar Nava ltd. does not collect any personally identifiable information except when you submit it voluntarily through forms. In this case the data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons. The information collected will be used for the purposes specified for when it was collected, to respond to your inquiries.
Any information you give us will be stored and managed carefully, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We will not sell, rent, or exchange such personally identifiable information to any other organization or entity.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This Statement explains what data we collect, for which purposes we use them and how we manage them.
In charge of data processing:
Nautika Centar Nava ltd.
Uvala baluni 8
21 000 Split, Croatia
If we use the services of external providers to process your personal data, we are also in charge of protecting your personal data.
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites, mobile applications, or other platforms.
Interest-based advertising or “online behavioral advertising” includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps and in emails.
2. COLLECTING INFORMATION – TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
When you visit our website our web server automatically collects information about IP address of your computer, type of your browser, time of your access, referring web address and all the information about the pages you have visited on our site. That data is used for running our statistics about the use of pages, so that we could improve user experience.
In case you are interested in our services it is necessary to send your contact information so we may contact you back.
We use the following personal data:
– Master data: Forename, surname, date of birth, country of birth, nationality, personal identification number, Tax number
– Address and contact information data: city, e-mail address, cell phone number
– Other data: type of identity document, number of identity document, date of boarding, port of boarding, name of yacht or boat, number of skipper license, number of VHF license, credit card number, booking number, GPS coordinates of navigation
3. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
All types of your personal data are processed based on:
- Legal obligations – we process your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force. Also, for the purposes of notification and registration which we are obligated to perform in accordance with the regulations in force (e.g. the Ordinance on the conditions for conducting the activity of chartering of vessels with or without crew and the provision of guest accommodation services on vessels, concluding an agreement on the provision of chartering of vessels).
- Fulfillment of agreement – for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement and contractual obligations we have concluded.
- Consent – for purposes of sending promotional offers and other business-related information, for the purpose of assessing satisfaction after the charter period, and for the purpose of contacting you.
- Legitimate Interest of the Controller: For the purpose of meeting the obligations of the legislative body (e.g. Ordinance on the conditions for conducting the activity of chartering of vessels with or without crew and the provision of guest accommodation services on vessels) or for fulfilling contractual obligations and concluding agreements, e.g. Agreement on the provision of vessel chartering.
Personal data from our customers may be collected in person, at fairs, via websites, e-mails and by phone or we receive them from other chartering agencies.
4. RETENTION PERIOD
In principle, we delete your personal data upon termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of any legal requirements related to the retention of personal data.
5. CONSENT MANAGEMENT
You can revoke your consent at any time or even object to our processing of your personal data.
You can change your consent via a written request at the following address:
NAUTIKA CENTAR NAVA LTD., Uvala baluni 8, 21 000 Split, Croatia
or by e-mail at
If you revoke the given consent, we will no longer use your data for the purposes you have revoked it for. If you want to give your consent again, you are welcome to do so.
In case you do not provide personal data that does not require your consent and that is necessary for the conclusion of an agreement with us or for the fulfillment of the concluded agreement, or due to for fulfilling of our obligations under the law, we will not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you or conclude an agreement with you.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation you have right to:
- Right of access to data and information on processing personal data
- Right to correction of data
- Right to deletion
- Right to data portability
- Right to objection
- Right to object to competent authority
- Exercise of rights
- Identity confirmation
- Misuse of rights
- Right of limitation of processing
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We will make your personal data available to third parties only in the following cases:
- If you explicitly and in writing agree to disclose certain confidential data for a particular purpose or to a particular person.
- If the Ministry of the Interior or the competent State Attorney requires the data for the purposes of carrying out the tasks within their competence.
- If a court, attorneys or a notary public require the data for their proceedings, where the submission of such data is required in writing.
- If the Tax Administration, the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute, and Croatian Health Insurance Fund require the data on the basis of the legal obligations that the controller has towards them.
- If we are obliged to submit data to the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure.
Transfer of data to third countries (countries outside the EU) can only be performed: in case of statutory obligation, in case it is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and if you have given your explicit consent.
8. USE OF DIGITAL SERVICES
Custom Audience (Facebook)
We reserve the right to participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience which will enable us to display to persons on our email lists targeted, personalized ads when they visit Facebook.com. The ads are based on your experience at our website. No personal information is shared with Facebook. The Custom Audience allows us to convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers that Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. You may opt out of participation in our Facebook Custom Audience by sending an email, from the email address you are opting out of, to the email address provided in our contact information below. For your opt out to be effective, you must visit www.facebook.com/help/247395082112892
Facebook pixel / conversion tracking
With your permission, our websites utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook. This way we can follow your actions once you are redirected by clicking on a Facebook ad and we can also keep track of the efficacy of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data we collect is entirely anonymous to us. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook (in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes. (Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.)
Display Advertising (Remarketing)
Our websites implement and use Google Display Advertising to reflect your interests across the web (remarketing). To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website or application. The website or application may retrieve these cookies from your web browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) each time you visit, so they can recognize you, remember your preferences and provide you with a more secure online experience.
Cookies generally do not hold any information to identify an individual person, but are instead used to identify a browser on an individual machine.
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that the website won’t work properly
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, visit www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
9. SECURITY STATEMENT
We have taken all reasonable steps and appropriate security measures to protect your information.