“Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit”Brooks Atkinson
Why boating in Croatia?
Croatia is quite unique. Boating in Croatia is actually one of the best ways to experience the beautiful Croatian coast of the eastern Adriatic. Here are some of the many perks to profit from, such as:
- between 95 and 115 sunny days per year
- 1244 islands, islets and reefs
- 60 marinas
- beautiful nature with several national and nature parks reachable by boat (Brijuni, Kornati, Krka, Mljet, Telascica and Lastovo archipelago)
- rich culture and history – 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites in Split, Dubrovnik, Porec, Trogir, Sibenik, Stari Grad
- 2400 years of winemaking tradition, brought to Croatia by the ancient Greeks
- exquisite local cuisine, as part of the Mediterranean cuisine, is one of the world’s healthiest diets
Boating in Croatia with Nautika Centar Nava
We’ve been in the boating business since 1990.
At Nautika Centar Nava, we take care of the less fun parts of boating such as delivery, paperwork, finding the best financing solution, cost-income projections and calculations. Also, we are here to assist with registration, ordering, and installing spare parts and additional equipment.
Then, all the fun of boating in Croatia is left for you to enjoy!
What can you find at Nava?
Are you looking for:
- a trustworthy fishing boat
- a cozy excursion boat for longer weekends
- a fast and elegant powerboat
- a comfortable family boat or catamaran
- an investment opportunity
- a top sailing performance yacht
- a small and simple sailboat that’s transportable
- an innovative, fast, and customizable small powerboat
- a new business idea or a way to upgrade your fleet
- a luxury yacht?
We have all of that and more.
Our headquarters is located in Split, Central Dalmatia.
However, we have offices in Slano, north of Dubrovnik, Rogoznica, and Pula, as well. We are distributors for some of the world’s most renowned boating manufacturers.
Certainly, you are bound to find something for yourself. So, start by checking out these models, or just contact our Nava sales team. And, we’ll help make your dream of boating in untouched nature, warm weather, and spectacular coastline, come true. Because you’ll learn that simple things in life are the best ones.