Sunreef 60 - SINATA
Crewed Sunreef 60 - Sinata can accommodate up to 8 guests on board in 1 owner’s cabin and 3 double cabins. There are also 2 crew cabin on board to accomodate 3 crew members. This luxury catamaran is equipped with Furling Genoa, Full batten main sail, Wi-Fi, TV, air-conditioning and heating system, speakers in saloon and cockpit, cockpit fridge, aft shower, dinghy and much more. If you have experience in fishing or just want to try your hand at fishing you are welcomed to use fishing gear. Have an outstanding charter experience with our professional and experienced crew, highest levels of comfort and the beautiful Adriatic sea.
- Length Overall18.3 m
- Cabins6 (1 owner + 3D + 2 crew)
- Berths11 (8 + 3 crew)
- Kitchen equipmentFreezer inside 250 litDishwasherIce makerOvenRefrigerator inside 420 litCooling box 134 lit
- SAFETYAxeEngine tool set and spare parts boxBilge pumpMatches and lighter (watertight)Fog hornHandbearing compass Emergency tillerHorseshoe w. rescue lineGas fog hornFirst aid boxLiferafFloating smoke signaLifejackets - adult Cable cuttersBinocularsSafety harnesses - adultsBilge liquid level high alarmTorchHorseshoe w. rescue line and floating lifebouy lightFire extinguisherRadar reflectorBailerBosun's chairBilge pumpSafety box
- Deck lockersFunnelFoot pumpDiesel canister (20l)SpongeDeck brush with long handleWinch handle - shortGlovesBucketWater canister (20l)Winch handle - longBrush for interiorSpare anchorWater hose
- Other equipmentLinen
- MiscellaneousBow thruster220V plugTV setWatermakerHair dryer in each bathroomSaloon tableAir conditionIroning matBluetoothSpeakers in saloon and cockpitHeating system220 V power generatorIron
- Navigation and Instruments3 dataBoat's paper fileFuel level instrumentFresh water level instrumentCompass,
- SAILSLazy jackFurling GenoaFull battened mainsailLazy bag
- EQUIPMENTGeneratorUsb outletsRadarElectric toiletsSnorkeling equipment (mask & flippers)Washer-dryer
- DECKSprayhoodGangwayAft showerTeak cockpitWinter tentFendersTeak laid seatsTeak transomsAnchor and chainBathing laddeBoat hookOutboard mountChain for spare anchor (6m)Cockpit fridgeTeak flybridgeCockpit cushionsHard topBath platformDinghyBimini topCroatian flagBaloon fender - aftPadlock for outboarderOutboard engineTeak deck220V shore power plug + 110VElectrical windlass
- ENTERTAINMENTStand up PaddleWIFIFishing gear
Marina Frapa, Split, Kornati, Šibenik
The Maritime Law requires boating and VHF radio licenses for operating boats in Croatian waters. Along with Croatian licenses, numerous international sailing certificates are also recognized. In case you or any of your crew members do not have the necessary certificates, we’ll be happy to find a great skipper for you. Just add a skipper as an optional extra to your booking. Check the entire list of valid boating certificates.
The refundable amount is paid at the base in cash or by credit card before the charter start. It is reimbursed at the end of the charter after the boat has been checked and confirmed as undamaged, by our base manager and staff.
Once you send an inquiry, we reply as soon as possible with a booking confirmation. In order to secure your booking, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 30% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, 20% is due 6 months prior to the charter start and 50% four weeks before embarking.
Special Terms & Conditions for Princess Karla Lagoon 450 F LUX, Princess Kiss Lagoon 50 LUX and Princess S – Lagoon 55 – Download Special T & C. In order to secure your booking for these boats, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 50% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, and 50% is due 2 months before embarking.
You may cancel the booking after confirmation by sending an email. In case you cancel the booking up to 60 days before the charter start, the refund is 70% of the total price. Canceling 59 to 30 days before embarkation, the refund is 50%, and in case of cancellation of fewer than 29 days, there is no refund.
Read the latest conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia on the official site of the Croatian Government. Here you’ll find information regarding temporary bans, i.e. restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about the Coronavirus statistics for Croatia, you may visit this site.
What does the boat rental price include?
The bareboat charter price covers weekly accommodation on board. This includes the full equipment as stated on the check-in list, bath towels, bed linen, dinghy (tender), gas, GPS, wireless Internet, VPN cell phone. For sailboats, the outboard engine is included in the price, as well.
What are extra expenses?
Obligatory additional costs are final cleaning & transit log for sailboats and motorboats, and comfort package for catamarans.
For all additional equipment that you order, you pay extra during the check-in procedure. You can find these prices in the valid Price list (e. g. outboard engine motorboats, gennaker, snorkeling equipment, S.U.P. board, etc.)
Prices quoted in the valid Price list don’t cover marina berths and harbor fees, fuel, and provisioning.
What is tourist tax?
The tourist/sojourn/visitor’s tax is a fee for general tourist services and facilities. Nautika Centar Nava charges the tourist tax at the check in for the entire charter period and for all persons older than 12 on board. The cost is 10 HRK/day for persons over 18 and 5 HRK/day for children from 12 to 18.
RogoznicaSplit, Kornati, Šibenik
Soline bay in the middle of the Adriatic hides our third charter base – Rogoznica. We chose marina Frapa because it is perfectly situated between the historic towns of Split and Sibenik. Moreover, you can visit the fascinating Dragon’s Eye Lake, that’s just next to the marina. Additionally, when chartering from Rogoznica, explore either North […]
11 (8 + 3 crew) Berths
Base Marina Frapa
Add extras +