Lagoon Seventy 7 - ADRIATIC DRAGON
Lagoon Seventy7 - Adriatic Dragoon is a fully-crewed catamaran with 4 crew members. This catamaran provides accommodation for up to 8 guests in 1 VIP cabin, 1 Master cabin, 1 Twin cabin and 1 guest cabin. Equipped with: Hydraulic opening hull door in master cabin (teak balcony with swimming ladder), hydraulic platform and gangway, code 0 Sails, wine cooler (for 22 bottles), electric grill, multiple ice makers, sunbathing area on bow with tent, full teak cover, heated towel rail in each toilet, water purifier, washer/dryer, dishwasher, diving compressor, built-in coffee machine (Miele 2000), wakeboard and Seabob F5 Lumex, composite bimini on flybridge, high quality TV media system in saloon and master cabin This luxury yacht has everything you may need for your hedonistic, unmatched charter experience.
- Length Overall23.28 m
- Draft1.9 m
- Cabins6 (1 owner + 3D + 2 crew)
- Berths12 (8+4 crew)
- Navigation and InstrumentsPilot bookEngine hour meterVHF stationAutopilotNautical dictionary - 6 languagesNautical chartsBoat's paper fileEchosounderFuel level instrumentFresh water level instrumentNavigation set3 dataGPS Chart plotter SpeedmeterCompass
- Bow compartment layout1 starboard additional bunk berth1 starboard ( 1 bunk,sink,shower,toilet )1 portside additional bunk berth 1 portside (1 bunk with access door from the crew area )
- UPHOLSTERY & CARPETUpholstery ambience in & out - nomadeCarpet in the forward saloonFitted carpet in cabins (except crew area & companion way) Carpet in the saloon ( 2 pieces )
- SAFETYHorseshoe w. rescue lineFog hornHorseshoe w. rescue line and floating lifebouy lightBilge pump - manualBinocularsFirst aid boxBosun's chairBilge pump - electricFire extinguisherTorchEngine tool set and spare parts boxSafety harnesses - adultsHandbearing compassLiferaftRadar reflectorFloating smoke signalMatches and lighter (watertight)Lifejackets - adult
- SAILSsquare top mainsail & genoa in spectra dys ( white colour )Furling GenoaFull battened mainsailCarbon canoe boom with light and cover ( with standard white painted aluminium mast ) (230 m2/2475 sq.ft. ) D4 Kevlar goldstaysail:spectra dys staysail + running rigging & Halyard+ Hydraulic furler ( white colour )
- Deck lockersGlovesBrush for interiorSnorkeling equipmentWater hoseSpare anchorDeck brushWater canister (20l)BucketGas bottleDiesel canister (20l)
- Kitchen equipmentFreezer inside 80 litOvenRefrigerator Cooling box 134 litDishwasherCoffee machineMicrowave
- MiscellaneousDinghy repair kitBow thrusterSaloon table - stable Speakers in saloon and cockpitHeating system220V plugGrillHair dryer in each bathroomWatermakerBattery charger 24 Vdark oak -grey oak floor -MarbleIronBattery chargerBluetoothIce makerInverter 12V/220VTV setWater heaterPrinter220 V power generatorIroning board
- Aft & Forward cockpitExterior cushions with protection covers forward cockpit sun awning with carbon postsenclosure with windows & privacy curtains for the aft cockpit
- Flybridgeflybridge floor in teakenclosure with windows for flybridge composite biminiComposite bimini with sky windows lights & curtainsSunlounger pads
- Cabin& HeadsHydraulic opening hull door ( teak terrace+ swimm ladder )
- EQUIPMENT8 blue led underwater lightsGenerator 19 & 27 kWWasher-dryerAir conditioningDiving compressorElectrical winches in lieu of the standardcode 0 deck gear with hydraulic furlerLed mast decorating lightsUsb outletsRadar2 spot lights in aft beamElectric toilets
- DECK2nd swimm ladder with 2nd hot/cold cockpit showerFendersTeak deckhydraulic gangway Sunbathing cushionsAft showerCroatian flagCarbon steering wheelsSprayhoodAdriatic Sailing flagChain for spare anchor (6m)Boarding ladder Cockpit table - stableDinghy Highfield OM Deluxe500220V shore power plugAnchor and chainOutboard engine Honda 100 HPBathing ladder Diving compressor Bauer Junior IICockpit fridgeTeak cockpitBimini topBoat hookBath platform Winter tentHydraulic aft platform ( 1 folding side ) with remotestarboard transom removable shower ( carbon & stainless steel )Steering wheel
Optional extras can be added when availability is checked
Prices & Availability
- Skipper cabin
- Air conditioning
Marina Kaštela, Split
The Maritime Law requires boating and VHF radio licenses for operating boats in Croatian waters. Along with Croatian licenses, numerous international sailing certificates are also recognized. In case you or any of your crew members do not have the necessary certificates, we’ll be happy to find a great skipper for you. Just add a skipper as an optional extra to your booking. Check the entire list of valid boating certificates.
The refundable amount is paid at the base in cash or by credit card before the charter start. It is reimbursed at the end of the charter after the boat has been checked and confirmed as undamaged, by our base manager and staff.
Once you send an inquiry, we reply as soon as possible with a booking confirmation. In order to secure your booking, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 30% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, 20% is due 6 months prior to the charter start and 50% four weeks before embarking.
Special Terms & Conditions for Princess Karla Lagoon 450 F LUX, Princess Kiss Lagoon 50 LUX and Princess S – Lagoon 55 – Download Special T & C. In order to secure your booking for these boats, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 50% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, and 50% is due 2 months before embarking.
You may cancel the booking after confirmation by sending an email. In case you cancel the booking up to 60 days before the charter start, the refund is 70% of the total price. Canceling 59 to 30 days before embarkation, the refund is 50%, and in case of cancellation of fewer than 29 days, there is no refund.
Read the latest conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia on the official site of the Croatian Government. Here you’ll find information regarding temporary bans, i.e. restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about the Coronavirus statistics for Croatia, you may visit this site.
What does the boat rental price include?
The bareboat charter price covers weekly accommodation on board. This includes the full equipment as stated on the check-in list, bath towels, bed linen, dinghy (tender), gas, GPS, wireless Internet, VPN cell phone. For sailboats, the outboard engine is included in the price, as well.
What are extra expenses?
Obligatory additional costs are final cleaning & transit log for sailboats and motorboats, and comfort package for catamarans.
For all additional equipment that you order, you pay extra during the check-in procedure. You can find these prices in the valid Price list (e. g. outboard engine motorboats, gennaker, snorkeling equipment, S.U.P. board, etc.)
Prices quoted in the valid Price list don’t cover marina berths and harbor fees, fuel, and provisioning.
What is tourist tax?
The tourist/sojourn/visitor’s tax is a fee for general tourist services and facilities. Nautika Centar Nava charges the tourist tax at the check in for the entire charter period and for all persons older than 12 on board. The cost is 10 HRK/day for persons over 18 and 5 HRK/day for children from 12 to 18.
Base Marina Kaštela
Add extras +