Lagoon 620 - OPAL
Crewed Lagoon 620 - Opal can take up to 9 people on board in 5 double cabins with en-suite bathrooms. There are also 2 cabins for 3 crew members. This catamaran is equipped with autopilot, full battened mainsail, furling genoa, cockpit fridge, bath platform, cockpit table, aft shower, TV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and heating system, mosquito net and much more. There are also oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave in the kitchen. Lagoon 620 “OPAL” will meet your cruising needs with innovative solutions, outstanding design, power, comfort & high performance and extraordinary living areas. If you'd like to know what it's like to live aboard in an innovative way, OPAL is for perfect match for you.
- Length Overall18.9 m
- Draft1.55 m
- Cabins7 (5D + 2 crew)
- Berths13 (10 + 3 crew)
- Navigation and InstrumentsRadarFresh water level instrumentCoast lights guideNavigation setEngine hour meterNautical dictionary - 6 languagesPilot bookYacht manualAutopilotRadio service bookNautical charts3 dataCompassFuel level instrumentWind instrumentVoltmeterBoat's paper fileVHF stationGPS Chart plotter
- SAFETYRadar reflectorFirst aid boxBilge pump - manualSafety boxHandbearing compassLifejackets - adultBilge liquid level high alarmHorseshoe w. rescue lineSafety harnesses - adultsBilge pump - electricCable cuttersBosun's chairFire extinguisherFog hornTorchGas fog hornEmergency tillerAxeFloating smoke signalMatches and lighter (watertight)Engine tool set and spare parts boxTethers - adultsBinocularsBailerLiferaftHorseshoe w. rescue line and floating lifebouy light
- SAILSStandard mainsailLazy jack/Lazy bagFurling GenoaSpi poleFull battened mainsail
- Deck lockersSpare anchorBucketWater hoseWinch handle - longWinch handle - shortSpongeDeck brush with long handleDeck brushDiesel canister (20l)Brush for interiorWindlass handleGlovesEngine oil - spare (4l)Foot pumpFunnelSnorkeling equipmentWater canister (20l)
- Kitchen equipmentRefrigerator inside 130 lit + 240 litOvenDishwasherFreezer inside 130 lit + 100 litMicrowave
- DECKTeak at bottomAdriatic Sailing flagFendersBoat hookChain for spare anchor (6m)Outboard engine Honda 60 HPTeak deckElectrical windlassWinter tentTeak flybridgeTeak cockpitCroatian flagCockpit fridge 80 litOutboard mountTeak laid seatsBathing ladder Hard topGangwayBath platform Baloon fender - aftAnchor and chainAft showerCockpit table - stableTeak transomsDinghy Highfield 4,90 mPadlock for outboarderSprayhood220V shore power plugBimini topCockpit cushions
- MiscellaneousIce makerWatermakerHair dryer in each bathroomAir conditionBluetoothTV setBattery chargerSaloon table - stable IronWater heater220 V power generatorHeating systemSpeakers in saloon and cockpitBarometerThermo + HygrometerDinghy repair kitIroning matBow thrusterMosquito netGrill220V plug
- EQUIPMENTDiving compressorElectric toiletsInverter 24/220VWasher-dryerUsb outletsGenerator
- FlybridgeFlybridge fridge 50 lit
Optional extras can be added when availability is checked
Marina Kaštela, Split
The Maritime Law requires boating and VHF radio licenses for operating boats in Croatian waters. Along with Croatian licenses, numerous international sailing certificates are also recognized. In case you or any of your crew members do not have the necessary certificates, we’ll be happy to find a great skipper for you. Just add a skipper as an optional extra to your booking. Check the entire list of valid boating certificates.
The refundable amount is paid at the base in cash or by credit card before the charter start. It is reimbursed at the end of the charter after the boat has been checked and confirmed as undamaged, by our base manager and staff.
Once you send an inquiry, we reply as soon as possible with a booking confirmation. In order to secure your booking, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 30% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, 20% is due 6 months prior to the charter start and 50% four weeks before embarking.
You may cancel the booking after confirmation by sending an email. In case you cancel the booking up to 60 days before the charter start, the refund is 70% of the total price. Canceling 59 to 30 days before embarkation, the refund is 50%, and in case of cancellation of fewer than 29 days, there is no refund.
Read the latest conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia on the official site of the Croatian Government. Here you’ll find information regarding temporary bans, i.e. restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about the Coronavirus statistics for Croatia, you may visit this site.
What does the boat rental price include?
The bareboat charter price covers weekly accommodation on board. This includes the full equipment as stated on the check-in list, bath towels, bed linen, dinghy (tender), gas, GPS, wireless Internet, VPN cell phone. For sailboats, the outboard engine is included in the price, as well.
What are extra expenses?
Obligatory additional costs are final cleaning & transit log for sailboats and motorboats, and comfort package for catamarans.
For all additional equipment that you order, you pay extra during the check-in procedure. You can find these prices in the valid Price list (e. g. outboard engine motorboats, gennaker, snorkeling equipment, S.U.P. board, etc.)
Prices quoted in the valid Price list don’t cover marina berths and harbor fees, fuel, and provisioning.
What is tourist tax?
The tourist/sojourn/visitor’s tax is a fee for general tourist services and facilities. Nautika Centar Nava charges the tourist tax at the check in for the entire charter period and for all persons older than 12 on board. The cost is 10 HRK/day for persons over 18 and 5 HRK/day for children from 12 to 18.
Base Marina Kaštela
Add extras +