Lagoon 52F - AKANA
Lagoon 52 F - Akana provides accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 double cabins, 2 guests in bunk bed cabin and up to 1 adult or 2 children in single cabin, all with en-suite bathrooms. Skipper's cabin is located in the bow. Equipment of Akana includes autopilot, folding cockpit table, speakers in saloon and cockpit, outside fridge, air-conditioning and heating system, snorkeling equipment and much more. Boat also has a fully equipped galley. Bow of the boat is diamond shaped and has unique design lines. Choose this Lagoon 52 F and let your next vacation be unforgettable!
- Length Overall15.85 m
- Draft1.5 m
- Cabins7 (4D + 1 bunk bed + 1S +1 crew)
- Berths12 (8+2+1+1 skipper)
- Navigation and InstrumentsDSC stationFuel level instrumentRadio service bookCompassSpeedmeterVoltmeterEngine 2x75 YanmarFresh water level instrumentRadarNavigation setGPS Chart plotterBoat's paper fileCoast lights guideAutopilotNautical chartsVHF stationYacht manualPilot book3 dataNautical dictionary - 6 languagesEngine hour meterWind instrument
- SAFETYHorseshoe w. rescue lineFloating smoke signalFire extinguisherSafety harnesses - adultsEngine tool set and spare parts boxTorchBinocularsSafety boxBosun's chairEmergency tillerSea anchorFog hornFirst aid boxLifejackets - adultLiferaftBailerMatches and lighter (watertight)Bilge pump - manualHorseshoe w. rescue line and floating lifebouy lightHandbearing compassBilge pump - electricBilge liquid level high alarmCable cuttersGas fog hornAxeTethers - adultsRadar reflector
- SAILSFull battened mainsailSpi poleFurling GenoaLazy jack/Lazy bag
- Deck lockersDeck brush with long handleSnorkeling equipmentWinch handle - longWinch handle - shortDeck brushGlovesWater hoseWater canister (20l)SpongeFunnelBrush for interiorDiesel canister (20l)Spare anchorWindlass handleFoot pumpBucket
- Kitchen equipmentCoffee machineRefrigerator inside 100 lit + 100 litIce makerFreezer inside 90 lit + 100 litOven
- MiscellaneousBattery chargerWatermakerSpeakers in saloon and cockpit12V plugWater heaterAir conditionFridge outside - medium sizeThermo + HygrometerInverter 12V/220V220V plugBarometer220 V power generatorHeating systemSaloon table - foldingDinghy repair kit
- EQUIPMENTUsb outletsGeneratorElectric toilets
- DECKCockpit table - foldingFendersBaloon fender - aftAnchor and chainDinghy Plastimo 3,7 mPadlock for outboarderChain for spare anchor (6m)Bimini topBoat hook220V shore power plugHard topCroatian flagBathing ladder Cockpit fridge 80 litOutboard engine 18 HP TwostrokeSteering wheelCockpit cushionsSprayhoodGangwayAdriatic Sailing flagElectrical windlass
Extras (set dates to enable)
Optional extras can be added when availability is checked
Marina Kaštela, Split
The Maritime Law requires boating and VHF radio licenses for operating boats in Croatian waters. Along with Croatian licenses, numerous international sailing certificates are also recognized. In case you or any of your crew members do not have the necessary certificates, we’ll be happy to find a great skipper for you. Just add a skipper as an optional extra to your booking. Check the entire list of valid boating certificates.
The refundable amount is paid at the base in cash or by credit card before the charter start. It is reimbursed at the end of the charter after the boat has been checked and confirmed as undamaged, by our base manager and staff.
Once you send an inquiry, we reply as soon as possible with a booking confirmation. In order to secure your booking, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 30% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, 20% is due 6 months prior to the charter start and 50% four weeks before embarking.
Special Terms & Conditions for Princess Karla Lagoon 450 F LUX, Princess Kiss Lagoon 50 LUX and Princess S – Lagoon 55 – Download Special T & C. In order to secure your booking for these boats, a bank transfer or credit card payment of 50% of the charter price is required within 7 days after booking, and 50% is due 2 months before embarking.
You may cancel the booking after confirmation by sending an email. In case you cancel the booking up to 60 days before the charter start, the refund is 70% of the total price. Canceling 59 to 30 days before embarkation, the refund is 50%, and in case of cancellation of fewer than 29 days, there is no refund.
Read the latest conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia on the official site of the Croatian Government. Here you’ll find information regarding temporary bans, i.e. restrictions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about the Coronavirus statistics for Croatia, you may visit this site.
What does the boat rental price include?
The bareboat charter price covers weekly accommodation on board. This includes the full equipment as stated on the check-in list, bath towels, bed linen, dinghy (tender), gas, GPS, wireless Internet, VPN cell phone. For sailboats, the outboard engine is included in the price, as well.
What are extra expenses?
Obligatory additional costs are final cleaning & transit log for sailboats and motorboats, and comfort package for catamarans.
For all additional equipment that you order, you pay extra during the check-in procedure. You can find these prices in the valid Price list (e. g. outboard engine motorboats, gennaker, snorkeling equipment, S.U.P. board, etc.)
Prices quoted in the valid Price list don’t cover marina berths and harbor fees, fuel, and provisioning.
What is tourist tax?
The tourist/sojourn/visitor’s tax is a fee for general tourist services and facilities. Nautika Centar Nava charges the tourist tax at the check in for the entire charter period and for all persons older than 12 on board. The cost is 10 HRK/day for persons over 18 and 5 HRK/day for children from 12 to 18.